1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
more pics

Attachments

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
as many others, i got to open a present tonight. actualy, it was a 4 in 1 deal. diablous bars, diabolous stem, oversized of course, sun big fat mammoth rear rim, and a new swingarm accounting for the one i just snapped about 2 months back.
anyways, heres specs. juicys are on the way BTW. this is my build for next season of DH racing. Rate it.

Attachments

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Looks sweet Kevin. :) I bet you're gonna have a lot of fun on that thing, now get some damn action pics up!!! :p ;)

Merry Christmas man. :)

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ps. im so hardcore i left my reflectors on. ;)

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
KevinM[Freerider] said:
ps. im so hardcore i left my reflectors on. ;)
What kind of pedals are those man? They must obviously grip so well you don't even need shoes to ride them. ;) :p

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
COmtbiker12 said:
What kind of pedals are those man? They must obviously grip so well you don't even need shoes to ride them. ;) :p
there mosh pedals, or MSHBKS. they work really nicely. specially with bare feet :D :p

·
high school loser
1,313 Posts
yea right, a bike is never finished, there always seems to be somthin its in need of, and its all ways expensive too, but sick bike man, haros are rockin bikes, loved mine and it loved me and it was a good bike till the end, merry christmas and enjoy!

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah i wont be grinding much in the downhill scene.

·
No longer riding a haro!
725 Posts
Might I suggest some new brakes before some heavy duty downhillin? I had them and switched to hayes Mag's. And now I am switching to Magura's on my new bike. GNARLY!! :D

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
read the top, im getting juicys soon :rolleyes:
the brakes work fine also.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i got a headcam today.. heres a video of me riding around on my bike with it. i havnt finished toying around with it yet, or the views, but here. http://media.putfile.com/Xmas6939

·
SpitFire Pilot
172 Posts
Well, I'm personelly a sucker for the Haro X-series, (I'm waiting for the $$$ to build up right now so I can buy one) especially when they have DC forks. 1-out-of-10...hmmm...needs a chain guide, but even so, I give it an 8. ;)

-PB

1 - 20 of 34 Posts