Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have finally given up on my current employer because there simply is not enough work to keep me busy, but I don't necessarily need a long term position because I still have a few months before I complete my MBA.

In the interim I was thinking I would love to look in to the cycling industry to see if there is a potential career for me. If not I would still love to be arround bikes every day for a few months to a year.

Does anyone know of businesses in the front range that I could look in to for employment opportunities? I am a Yeti guy so I really should drop in there again and ask if they have any openings, but I highly doubt they ever have slack in their payroll.

Thanks for any suggestions.
P

·
Awesomist™
2,951 Posts
Pearl Izumi is in Broomfield, you can check in there. Not exactly bicycles per se, but related. There's plenty of other cycling-related companies in the Front Range as well, though most escape me at this point. Call it lack of sleep...

·
Awesomist™
2,951 Posts
SkaredShtles said:
Go over to Yeti. Those guys are positively WALLOWING in money. :D
Oh yeah, they just roll around in piles of money all day. I don't even think they answer the phones anymore, they just roll around in the money.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Full Trucker said:
Pearl Izumi is in Broomfield, you can check in there. Not exactly bicycles per se, but related. There's plenty of other cycling-related companies in the Front Range as well, though most escape me at this point. Call it lack of sleep...
Thanks for the suggestion, they are a larger company so I may have a shot.:thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.