Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
T.Dot Represent
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
aight i was mellowin out lastnight drinkin some smirnoff ices, when several good ideas came to my head!

1. why not make all those rediculously lnong travel forks have 1.5 headtube!!! that would make them stiffer and strounger!!! such as the monster or those retarded risse forks

2. y doesnt fox simply takke all that push industries crap they developed and put them stock on their shocks? its their shock in the first place so it wouldnt be illegal cuz i dont see any patents ont ehy page and all it si is a bucnh of washeras and crap anyways!

3. y not make a 29 inch front wheel and a 26in the back! that would be sick!

4. y doesnt EC ditch mongoose hes riding for turner anyways!

5 lastly y not teahc mtb in schools? i was on a mtb/ rock climbing / high ropes trip with the schoola dn the most popular thing was MTB, schools should embrace it and make some bikein trails or something in their parks. my school has a crap load of land that is never ever used, why not make it into a bunch of dirt jumps and rent out bikes? that way if the kid doesnt ahve a decent ride they can rent one like at resorts also it would be great cuz then i wouldnt have to ride forever to get to decent trails!

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
finchy said:
aight i was mellowin out lastnight drinkin some smirnoff ices, when several good ideas came to my head!

1. why not make all those rediculously lnong travel forks have 1.5 headtube!!! that would make them stiffer and strounger!!! such as the monster or those retarded risse forks

2. y doesnt fox simply takke all that push industries crap they developed and put them stock on their shocks? its their shock in the first place so it wouldnt be illegal cuz i dont see any patents ont ehy page and all it si is a bucnh of washeras and crap anyways!

5 lastly y not teahc mtb in schools? i was on a mtb/ rock climbing / high ropes trip with the schoola dn the most popular thing was MTB, schools should embrace it and make some bikein trails or something in their parks. my school has a crap load of land that is never ever used, why not make it into a bunch of dirt jumps and rent out bikes? that way if the kid doesnt ahve a decent ride they can rent one like at resorts also it would be great cuz then i wouldnt have to ride forever to get to decent trails!
Arent you like 16? Shouldnt that be illegal to drink Smirnoffs? HAHA, jk. ;)

I think for most of those ideas the smirnoff went a bit far. :p

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
Here is an idea...

STOP DRINKING SMIMOFF ICES, is no good for you and your "increible ideas".. :rolleyes: :D

·
Banned
7,131 Posts
Fox is comming out with the DHX, with seperate (decoupled) adjustments for progressiveness and pedaling platform. It can supposedly be taken from "zero" all the way to "pedals awesome". No need for push when you can one-up them.....Push will be good for older vanillas and the sort, but if the new DHX is what it's made out to be, I do not think there's any reason to use push internals in their shocks.

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
whats wrong with under age drinking...:D

anyway strongbow drys are much much better at stimulating the brain...or doing the opposite...:D

um 29" wheels would be gay...25"s on the otherhand would rock my rear wheel world...

and DH MTB is taught in schools...its called outdoor education...the problem is most f-cking schools are too f-cking retarded to include it on there subject list...my skool was gunna get it but the decided not to coz of funding...(********! we have 750 kids at skool all who pay a min of 15K per year and there having problems with funding...screw u braemar screw u)

(im finished ranting...this post had no point)

·
T.Dot Represent
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol yeah i can't spell drunk fellas! but it is mostly cuz i type really fast and never bother to check what i have typed

yo but seriously a 1.5 headtube triple or double clamp fork would be sick!

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
finchy said:
lol yeah i can't spell drunk fellas! but it is mostly cuz i type really fast and never bother to check what i have typed

yo but seriously a 1.5 headtube triple or double clamp fork would be sick!
It would be pretty pointless though. ;)

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
finchy said:
the 1.5 head tube frames, cuz then it would eliminate the need for those spacers!!!
If you have a 1.5 frame and a1.1/8 fork a cheap spacer put you back on bussiness.
But if you have a 1.1/8 frame how in hell you gonna fit a stupid 1.5 triple crow fork...

Be cool.. stay in school... :D

·
Registered
689 Posts
finchy...

you should be shot right now. Anyone whos anyone knows that only dumb ****s get drunk off a chick drink like smirnoff. Please at least lie to us that your drinking something a little more hardass like a silver bullet or a god damned busch light. I hope everyone on mtbr reads this and makes fun of you for how lame you are. I hope one night when im not drunk i can type all messed up and make online folk think im buzzed. A 6 year old girl could drink a 6 pack of smirnoff and not feel ****. please rid this board of your lameness I hope this thread is deleted ASAP.

·
noMAD man
12,220 Posts
I had some ideas like that once.

finchy said:

After a bottle of cheap tequilla.

·
I HUCK WITH CHUCK
1,319 Posts
biker3 said:
you should be shot right now. Anyone whos anyone knows that only dumb ****s get drunk off a chick drink like smirnoff. Please at least lie to us that your drinking something a little more hardass like a silver bullet or a god damned busch light. I hope everyone on mtbr reads this and makes fun of you for how lame you are. I hope one night when im not drunk i can type all messed up and make online folk think im buzzed. A 6 year old girl could drink a 6 pack of smirnoff and not feel ****. please rid this board of your lameness I hope this thread is deleted ASAP.
I must agree. Dude, end thyself.

·
Registered
827 Posts
finchy said:

i'll tackle these ones
first off, drink something else. smirnoff is a bad choice. not just cuz it's for girls, but because it's gross too. go drink beer.
1. because double crown forks don't benefit from 1.5 steerers. however, frames with big forks can benefit from 1.5 headtubes. i'm not gonna go into why 1.5 is good because most people are too stupid to understand.
2. fox didn't develop Push Industries. Push is not a subsidiary of Fox. they're seperate companies.
3. again, stop drinking smirnoff.
4. because mongoose pays him more than turner can probably afford to.
5. agreed. i wish my high school had had an mtb too. it's super cool that my college does.

·
T.Dot Represent
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
wooow dude calm down, someone forgot to take his ritalin this mourning, o wait hes american, hes just retarded then---your excused

yo it wasnt only smirnoff ice, it was a combination of not having any food in my tummy from commin back from work and not eating, and the baileys and mudlsides ahh soo tasty! lol

also i do all that msn **** that makes u type really fast but all messed up...

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
fincy ur allways going on about aussies and the bloody rediclous sterotypes were given so take this from an aussie...go and drink a slab of Victoria Bitter Beer (VB in aus) and then son ull be kool...not to mention so far gone that we wont have to hear ur "RETARDED" ideas...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts