Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yo a shout out to all flavas who poked out today for a most epic ride at slammin balls. heres my bike on my car at the park. those bumper stickers are legal in CA

2 i cant figuer out how to put captiens with each pic so chill and just match up the number with the pic. anyway pic 2 is this totally *****en Toyota a '93 i think. the guy saw me taken the pic and he started runnin after me with a hotdog in one hand and spillin his misterbrow with the other. i just barly got out of the park without him gettin my plate.

3 a pic of the road goin home. i like the shadows. some guy pulled out goin the other way but i didnt get a chance to look at him.

4 line in the road. this made me dizzy so i had to stop. almost droped the cam to

5 heres a pic of jonny freride tearin it up. mad mad skillz

thanks for peepin my homies. the ride was awsome and i want to thank whats his name for the pizza.

finch

;)

Attachments

·
Banned
6,057 Posts
Finch Platte said:
yo a shout out to all flavas who poked out today for a most epic ride at slammin balls. heres my bike on my car at the park. those bumper stickers are legal in CA

2 i cant figuer out how to put captiens with each pic so chill and just match up the number with the pic. anyway pic 2 is this totally *****en Toyota a '93 i think. the guy saw me taken the pic and he started runnin after me with a hotdog in one hand and spillin his misterbrow with the other. i just barly got out of the park without him gettin my plate.

3 a pic of the road goin home. i like the shadows. some guy pulled out goin the other way but i didnt get a chance to look at him.

4 line in the road. this made me dizzy so i had to stop. almost droped the cam to

5 heres a pic of jonny freride tearin it up. mad mad skillz

thanks for peepin my homies. the ride was awsome and i want to thank whats his name for the pizza.

finch

;)
:confused: Nothin' like an inside joke to start my day off right! :rolleyes: :D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.