Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys! Just want to share my most awaited present from Brown Santa.
After a long, long wait. Finally. . .The BLUE One is here.

Check it out before the build get started. :thumbsup:

Thanks!!!

TNT-Spot

·
Super Moderator
20,810 Posts
TNT-Spot said:
Hi Guys! Just want to share my most awaited present from Brown Santa.
After a long, long wait. Finally. . .The BLUE One is here.

Check it out before the build get started. :thumbsup:

Thanks!!!

TNT-Spot
I can't see the photo.. I think it is still marked as private on your yahoo album.. I pasted the link into my browser and it said "You are not the owner" :skep:

·
involuntary dismounter
2,391 Posts
cutthroat said:
Love the new transparent powdercoat - the bike basically disappears. Cool.
don't tell jokermtb :nono:...or he'll trash another frame at the shady paint place...:p:D

·
Bite Me.
4,531 Posts
Actually, it's an all white Spot (ala Crazy Fred), ridden in a blizzard, by a polar bear, or El Chingon w/o a Speedo. Oh God, I think I'm gonna puke at that last idea.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
20,810 Posts
TNT-Spot said:
Guys, im really sorry. I think i still have to learn how to upload the pictures. Anyone who can teach me how to do it?
You could try to make the picture public in your yahoo album... also you can upload them with your posts by using the upload images button on the advanced editor ("go Advanced" at the end of this page). The image must be 1024 x 1024 and 390.6 km (for jpeg) in size as maximum.

I personally upload my images from flickr.com and link from there....

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks!

crisillo said:
You could try to make the picture public in your yahoo album... also you can upload them with your posts by using the upload images button on the advanced editor ("go Advanced" at the end of this page). The image must be 1024 x 1024 and 390.6 km (for jpeg) in size as maximum.

I personally upload my images from flickr.com and link from there....
Hi crisillo! Well, im really trying to figure out how to do it. Im trying the steps you told me. I hope i'll get lucky in a while. I think the pics kind'a big in size.

Thanks again!

:)

·
Super Moderator
20,810 Posts
TNT-Spot said:
Hi crisillo! Well, im really trying to figure out how to do it. Im trying the steps you told me. I hope i'll get lucky in a while. I think the pics kind'a big in size.

Thanks again!

No prob!

You can use Paint or a similar image program to try to reduce the images....

·
1,316 Posts
Help a brother out...

TNT,
If you are still having trouble send the pics to me. I can resize them no probs and post em up here for you. Before you get run out of town...

If you dont get them up soon, I will have to pull out the "thread is worthless without pics" smiley.

·
Super Moderator
20,810 Posts
CDtofer said:
TNT,
If you are still having trouble send the pics to me. I can resize them no probs and post em up here for you. Before you get run out of town...

If you dont get them up soon, I will have to pull out the "thread is worthless without pics" smiley.
I sent TNT a PM with email address and he agreed on sending the pics, but I have not received them... TNT did you already send them?

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Im Back!

crisillo said:
I sent TNT a PM with email address and he agreed on sending the pics, but I have not received them... TNT did you already send them?
Hi Crisillo! I tried to sed the pictures lastnite but im having problems with attaching the pictures. I think I took it on a high megapix resolution.
I'll attempt to do it again.

Thank you very much!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.