Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Portland, OR
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, people are wondering what the zone can take? from mrpercussive's vids and pictures. I dont have a way of showing how I've ridden it, untill now. somone posted a video of my absolute fav trail. here is what the zone went through up at whistler.

·
Banned
240 Posts
Well, I'm uber noob, and I could tell that there were some high drops, but can you clarify these 2 things:

How high were those? From the camera angle I'm thinking they're either 5 or 10 ft. or something. I have no experience.

How fast were you going? Average.

·
Portland, OR
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
heres some pictures of people hitting the drops. one is like 5 feet, one about 15 feet, another about 4 feet. the smaller ones are a lot harder. especially that 4 footer.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
mrpercussive said:
i so want to hit that...
That's what he said. Sorry, couldn't resist the odd slightly sexual humor.

That's pretty sick though, I'd love to get into downhill but I currently reside in NE so I'm limited to XC for the most part although a couple of the trails have a few jumps and log rides to enjoy as well. The worst part is that I'm finally getting into cycling and mountain biking especially but I'm about to go to college in a rural part of the state where I'm fairly certain there will be no trails within an hour drive or so. Maybe I'll get some people together and make our own?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.