Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· IPAs make me wanna puke.
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cleaned "the wall" on Manzanita at Skeggs today. The middle line certainly makes it much more doable than it once was, but I'm stoked nonetheless.

· Registered
668 Posts
SVSocrates said:
Cleaned "the wall" on Manzanita at Skeggs today. The middle line certainly makes it much more doable than it once was, but I'm stoked nonetheless.
Excellent!
I have that impression too (the middle line being more doable than it used to). In former times, the right line was the way to go, but then there always was this annoying root or the shrub on the right to throw you off balance...

· IPAs make me wanna puke.
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice avatar, "homey." Little ring up front, 3rd cog (from the easiest) in the back. Can you play hooky tomorrow and ride?

MPP

· (slight return)
2,128 Posts
Hey, Congrats! Only been there once but I took several cracks at that wall and didn't make it. I recently cleaned a couple projects for the first time and know that "Gotta tell someone who understands" feeling. Good job, go get a beer!

-slide

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.