Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been about a week since I last rode my bike and saw the sun. I would imagine the trails are a mess right now. Have to wait a few more days to get out there. Ugghhh.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Same here. Supposed to be nice out tomorrow along with the rest of the weekend. Might venture into the lowell state forest and see what come up. if it looks too bad ill turn around. want to try out the new rack anyways!

·
guru meditation
120 Posts
I am pretty much sick of the @*#%#ing rain. I bought my first real bike (fisher wahoo) about two months ago, trying to ride/learn whenever I can - but this weather sucks! :madman:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Was able to get out to the Groton Town Forest last night. Wasnt to bad. But im itching to go to Highland and its going to be messy.

·
Registered
397 Posts
espin said:
Was able to get out to the Groton Town Forest last night. Wasnt to bad. But im itching to go to Highland and its going to be messy.
Went to Highland Sunday for the first time. There was mud but most of the trails were pretty good.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Thats good to hear. Im hopeing to head up this weekend. The granite up there can get real slick when wet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts