Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Fat Skis/Fat Tires
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...and it brought a tear to my eye. They emasculated the poor thing! With that ridiculous little 32 on there, I had to check 3 times to make sure I hadn't mistakenly pulled an FSR XC off the rack. What a shame.

The frame still looks cool at least. I saw this exact one:

Attachments

·
Registered
337 Posts
Looks like my bike, but cleaner! Having ridden both an 08 and an 09, I can honestly say that the 09 is sooo much better. Besides the fact the fork actually works the bike climbs and handles better than the 08.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I've seen the '09 enduro and I get to ride it every day. Got the s-works frame set a few days ago and I've taken it out 3 times since then. It's snowing in southern UT now but can't wait to ride it some more.

·
Fat Skis/Fat Tires
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
kingair said:
I've seen the '09 enduro and I get to ride it every day. Got the s-works frame set a few days ago and I've taken it out 3 times since then. It's snowing in southern UT now but can't wait to ride it some more.
Any photos? I haven't seen an '09 with an e150.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I have the good stuff coming, should be here on Thurs. Until then I robbed parts from my stumpjumper. By the end of the week it'll have new brakes, rear derailleur, crankset, rear wheel, etc. I wasn't ever sure exactly when the frame was going to be in and I didn't want to start buying parts until I had the frame in my possession. This is an XL which fits my 6'3" 220# frame perfectly.
Tire Wheel Bicycle tire Bicycle wheel rim Bicycle wheel

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.