Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just pulled the trigger on the Airborne Goblin. I have spent the last week going between the Seeker, Goblin and Goblin EVO. I hope I don't regret not getting the EVO. I mainly ride smooth trails like Tsali and Jackrabbit trail in Western NC. Now the waiting game starts.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Vassago Bandersnatch, Motobecane HAL Comp 27.5+
2,242 Posts
They skimped a bit on the wheels (quite normal for manufacturers to do when saving money), but for $1199 that is a very impressive parts spec. Wheels will make a great update down the road anyway :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Congrats. I've been in the same boat for the last couple of months. I'm ordering my Seeker at the end of the month, can't wait. I figure the crappy winter here in MI gave me plenty of time to read and research. I've always wanted a Specialized bike (since I started riding back in the 90's), and test road a couple. But when it came down to price, I get so much more with an Airborne bike. There aren't any LBS within an hour of me, so I'll be doing my own wrenching. I'm really hoping we have decent riding weather by the beginning of April.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Congrats! I was looking at those also. I have many lbs in my area and ended up with a great deal on a cdale lefty instead.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.