Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Tulsa
1,085 Posts
there's a local guy i've seen up in the gnarly stuff when i've had the rare opportunity to look about rather than crashing and thrashing my own bike, well anyway that thing rides smooth,old mtbr reports of cracks seem to be just that, old news

great looking ride

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Looks good. I am not trying to be a buzz kill, but they are re-designing it for 2010. Might have been worth the wait. Anyway, great looking bike, I like the rain forest green one myself.

·
Expert Crasher
6,358 Posts
I like it!

One of the guys who raced in the Florida State Championship series last fall had one that same color w/ a set of copper colored I-9 wheels - totally killer.

·
San Diego County
1,475 Posts

·
You know my steez...
903 Posts
GreenLightGo said:
I like it!

One of the guys who raced in the Florida State Championship series last fall had one that same color w/ a set of copper colored I-9 wheels - totally killer.
I can picture that. I agree. Killer!

Nice bike OP

·
Don't be a sheep
3,442 Posts
Assembly details, it's the little things.

1. Run the front brake housing inside the fork leg to eliminate the chance of snagging it on something.
2. Rear brake, re-clock the banjo fitting at the caliper so it aims down at the seat stay then add an extra zip tie to again eliminate the chance of snagging the line. You could also re-clock the front so the hose didn't hang out in space at the start.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Rivet said:
Assembly details, it's the little things.

1. Run the front brake housing inside the fork leg to eliminate the chance of snagging it on something.
2. Rear brake, re-clock the banjo fitting at the caliper so it aims down at the seat stay then add an extra zip tie to again eliminate the chance of snagging the line. You could also re-clock the front so the hose didn't hang out in space at the start.
Yes to all the above and for GODS SAKE man trim all of those cables down.....

...and yes the bike does looks good. :thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.