Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Wolf nipple chips
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought this bike more out of necessity at the time rather than because I really really really wanted this particular one. It started life out as a Kona Explosif 2-9, but had to replace the frame. So now I've got a 21" Dambala 29, and it is simply awesome! A VERY comfortable ride, but I think I sacrifice some out-of-the-saddle climbing with longish chainstays. So far I've done 2 endurance races with it, and I'll be doing the Ouachita Challenge in april on this puppy. It's my first steed with carbon parts. These were all taken on the same ride, too. I'm not sure what to do, as I have a Cove Handjob that hasn't seen hardly any trail time since having built this up. Thanks fer looking.

pre-ride:

the most gorgeous handlebar of all time:

Can you believe this rock face actually intimidates all kinds of seasoned riders? geez...

·
zip it up, zip it out
265 Posts
If thats the rock face i think it is ( klondike park ) it and its little brother 100 feet behind the camera are arguably the toughest single terrain features in STL area

when wet its buck nutty

·
Wolf nipple chips
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
alm80 said:
If thats the rock face i think it is ( klondike park ) it and its little brother 100 feet behind the camera are arguably the toughest single terrain features in STL area

when wet its buck nutty
While it is a tough feature, it isn't nearly as tough as the "monkeyheads" section at Greensfelder, or the double switchbacks on the other side of Klondike, or the staircase at Chubb. Just my thoughts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.