Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Short-Change-Hero
6,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after a crappy few weeks, losing my job, family issues, not being able to find work, etc, I was able to finally get out and ride in some decent weather. Went to Bike Habitat to pick some stuff up for the wife's beach cruiser and talked with Denis. He said he had a fellow rider tell him that Centennial Park was 80% with a bit of mud/snow here and there but was very rideable.

So have chatting with the wife she took me into the garage and point to the mountain bike hanging in the rafters and said "It's lonely, go out." So I hit up Centennial for the first time... Here is the ride... short, sweet, but definitely fun and the legs were ready to pop on multiple occasions because a) I havent ridden in months and b) we did legs at the gym all week long....

http://www.everytrail.com/view_trip.php?trip_id=990607

·
Registered
59 Posts
That's cool man, my wife did the same thing with me when I was out of work. But with my RC cars, dont have a bike yet. Good luck man!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.