Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Mexican e-rider
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had the 29er itch for quite a while and I finally convinced the wife that I "needed" a new bike :D so after a few weeks she is finally done and here in Mexico. It's such a beautiful thing that I almost don't want to get it dirty ;)

BTW, thanks to Larry for "geting things done"!

Attachments

·
Mexican e-rider
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks a lot, its my ultimate dream bike!

·
Out spokin'
In cog? Neato!
14,624 Posts
Way nice. WAY nice!

That's an XL Sultan frame + Rockshox Revelation... I've got the same plus a bunch of other components scattered around my room. Black + black like yours. Thanks for the inspiration! Yours makes me eager to get mine built up.

Hints, tips, tricks, suggestions?

--sParty

·
Registered
823 Posts
Looks Sweet! I was thinking about my next Turner recently and the anodized black with the red anodized parts was a top choice for me. I would like to see a red anodized rear triangle with a black front. I wonder if Turner would do it and how much extra it would cost.

·
Mexican e-rider
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
KRob said:
Looks just right. I like the red tidbits on the black frame as well.

Great shooting too. Nice photos.
Thanks, I used a 50mm 1.4 lens which is awesome to get that type of depth of field.

·
Mexican e-rider
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Berkley said:
Looks sweet! Probably wanna flip that rear skewer though...
LOL! you have a good eye!! I flipped it for the photo with the derailleur and never placed it back...

·
Mexican e-rider
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sparticus said:
Way nice. WAY nice!

That's an XL Sultan frame + Rockshox Revelation... I've got the same plus a bunch of other components scattered around my room. Black + black like yours. Thanks for the inspiration! Yours makes me eager to get mine built up.

Hints, tips, tricks, suggestions?

--sParty
Let me ride the bike and I'll let you know if there's anything I would change; so far the only thing I can tell you is that its TALL compared to my 5 spot!

Also, the other color I considered was blue, which would look really cool against black also!

·
It's carbon dontcha know.
4,420 Posts
elmadaleno said:
LOL! you have a good eye!! I flipped it for the photo with the derailleur and never placed it back...
What he meant was swap the skewer so the lever is on the non-drive side.

Great looking bike.

·
Mexican e-rider
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
6thElement said:
What he meant was swap the skewer so the lever is on the non-drive side.

Great looking bike.
I know, I swapped it for the picture of the skewer lever and the derailleur. Its back in its place now!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts