Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
3,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
II rode from my house (well, technically my girlfriend's house, really, in SE Boise) to Nels house in highlands and we did the dump loop. Was nice to get some climbing in, and a little extra climbing to the top of Cartwright, then back to Dry Creek. The bridge is out during construction so we cut through Hidden Springs. Lotsa new houses popping up there, and it was a surprise to see the development at the start of the dump loop too on Cartwright.

I was getting a little shaky on about my last 6 miles, because not much for breakfast before starting at about 11:30 and the sugar level was a little low. All in all very good and the sun showed itself too - freakin amazing.

Happy New Year

·
King of the Barneys
1,121 Posts
mtnbkrdr98 said:
II rode from my house (well, technically my girlfriend's house, really, in SE Boise) to Nels house in highlands and we did the dump loop. Was nice to get some climbing in, and a little extra climbing to the top of Cartwright, then back to Dry Creek. The bridge is out during construction so we cut through Hidden Springs. Lotsa new houses popping up there, and it was a surprise to see the development at the start of the dump loop too on Cartwright.

I was getting a little shaky on about my last 6 miles, because not much for breakfast before starting at about 11:30 and the sugar level was a little low. All in all very good and the sun showed itself too - freakin amazing.

Happy New Year
Congratulations! And what a great day for a change. Only pedalling I did was at the Y, and that really doesn't count.... Way to get out there.

CDB

1 - 2 of 2 Posts