Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Grim Interdiction
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Enjoy the 575. After a horrible winter the weather is finally cooperating and I've got to go and test it out on some trails. Anyone else had the pleasure of building up a bike that you chose every part on just to sit and wait for the 3 feet of snow out side to go away? It's not fun!

Anyway, I get it! I love this thing. No matter how many times I read that it climbed well, I didn't expect it to be this good. The Fox TALAS is super smoothe, but I do still long for the simplicity of Marzocchi's ECC or ETA. I really havent messed with the travel setting. just kept it in 130 mode and scooted right along. The shifting supplied by SRAM X.9 is simply amazing. I've never experienced shifting so smooth and acurate. Ofcourse the Magura Louise brakes are awsome as well. The whole package is perfect! I can't wait to get back out and ride more. Confidence inspiring going down, easy pedaling going up and a blast on everything in between. The perfect trail bike, and it's mine. But you guys already know that don't you?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.