Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Four models off single pivots where the only big difference is the rear end travel? Maybe Cannondale has some new engineer who only knows how a single pivot is been drawn?
But if it works that way then it works.

·
Registered
781 Posts
N.T said:
Four models off single pivots where the only big difference is the rear end travel? Maybe Cannondale has some new engineer who only knows how a single pivot is been drawn?
But if it works that way then it works.
I am bit surprised that they use the same swingarm acress three different models.
I believe that it has to make the BB height pretty low on the Rush, if it's the same size that's used on the Prophet. :confused:

·
Registered
15 Posts
i think it is the gemini dh but it might not be.... but it is the most amazing bike I have ever seen in my life!!!! it has the best parts and the frame is different!!! i want one!! even tho they are gonna be tons and tons of money...

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i have some prices:

Rush from 1.899 euro (Rush 400) to for the 7.199 euro Team Replica.

Prophet (here in the Netherlands) total of 13 different models!!;
Prophet MX (150mm ) -> prices beginning at 3.549 to 5.699 euro (Freeride)
Prophet 400 - 4000 (140 mm ) 6 models (prices 1.799 - 5.799 euro)
Prophet SL De SL (120mm) has 5 models (prices 1.899 - 5.099 euro)

Garcia has 220mm stroke; prices are not known.

·
LA CHÈVRE
9,429 Posts
me in another thread said:
Here's my idea of a future mountain lineup:

DH new model: The Gracia with a bit more travel than the Gemini

Freeride: Gemini, no more DH version?

DJ: Chase

4X: Prophet 4X with thru axle

All-mountain/trailbike: Prophet maybe with some models with more FR components and the thru-axle swingarm.

Enduro new model: Darwin

XC race: Scalpel still in alu, the carbon one would be much more expensive with not much performance gain (while the road Six13 provides a smooth ride, the Scalpel has suspension to take care of that)

Hardtail: Optimo and Furio
Well, seems I was not too far off in my predictions from a few weeks ago (see the thread here) except I don't see a 4X Prophet and the enduro model is called the Rush...

Cannondale, you should really hire me as a product manager! :D

·
LA CHÈVRE
9,429 Posts
callmecobra96 said:
this is the 4x model
But it's not as dedicated as the 2005 4X, it's got a front derailleur... and no Lefty! :eek:

david8613 said:
what kind of tires are they using? not all are maxxis tires....
As for tires, it's mostly Maxxis, some Hutchinsons and IRC on lower end models but remember these are euro-spec models, it could be different in north america...

Also: no 1FG? There is a SS Chase tough...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Dan Gerous said:
But it's not as dedicated as the 2005 4X, it's got a front derailleur... and no Lefty! :eek:
lol i dont know why its not a single chain ring up front, maybe its just like that in the pic? and yeah, ide choose a lefty over the 36 talas :mad: i hadn't read all the bad things about them when i ordered the bike. im def gonna get the gracia instead

·
LA CHÈVRE
9,429 Posts
Has anyone else noticed the Prophet 2000 and 4000 have a new Lefty Max 100/140 with Travel Management? Wasn't it one thing that people wished for in the thread about how to improve the Lefty?

No, I don't know how much it will be to upgrade the internals or if it's even possible... ;)

Also, goodbye cheap Cannondale rear hubs, hello DT and Shimano.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.