Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Local Paperboy Hero
986 Posts
Wayndar said:
Wow, what a thread- comp 3's available in 2.3, props to Greg Hill, and a re-designed atomlab website. Is it X-mas again?
I don't really know if it was Greg's idea. I just know he works at Atomlab with Mike.

Yeah, I'm starting to like Atomlab more and more. I've had some issues with their aircorp single speed hub, but I've been extremely happy with their customer service so far. Although, I'm still not sure I like the design of the hub. They are sending me a replacement cassette body free of charge.

Yeah, I'm liking the new website, too. And they've got some rad new products on there... complete bikes even. Looks like they redesigned the Jesme bars, or at least they are listed at a lighter weight than they were last year.

http://www.atomlab.com/

·
Registered
814 Posts
This might sound like herecy : As a racer through the 80's I loved the comp 3 but when I started racing again, I had found out time had definitely passed the comp 3 by and many of the modern tires gripped better and rolled faster... your opinion may vary greatly but if you look around the bmx race track, the dirt-jumps, etc. You might see a lot of riders agree...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.