Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
mmm bacon
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got this from DHL a week ago, I wanted to post then but my camera was broken. Thanks to Neil at Morewood USA for all his help and answering too many redundant questions, as well as my LBS Go-ride for all their help and willingness to help me deplete my bank account more than I ever thought possible.

Attachments

·
mmm bacon
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
gonna try

I will probably be reviewing the shock second hand the build should be done about a week after my ACL surgery. It's sucks but it's a necessary evil. I told Scott and the boys at Go-ride they could try it out.

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
925hell said:
I got this from DHL a week ago, I wanted to post then but my camera was broken. Thanks to Neil at Morewood USA for all his help and answering too many redundant questions, as well as my LBS Go-ride for all their help and willingness to help me deplete my bank account more than I ever thought possible.
sick man. :thumbsup: ..the dog is not stoked however.

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
Feel for ya bro, have got two new bikes int he past also, right at operation to the shoulder time. it jsut messes my head up seeing a new ride and not being able to thrash it.... Heal fast and well..................Nice Frame...............

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
925hell said:
Yeah, she's pretty pissed, since it is HER chair. She'll just have to deal with it until the wheels get built, hopefully by next week:D
figures,,,, 'she'..... :D

looking forward to seeing the final build. hope you're not going with industry nine. :skep:

·
mmm bacon
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Imperial said:
Nice Dog,what breed is it?
We think she's a sheperd grey hound mix really chill, just lays around and want to be near us. I suprised her with the flash. I am hoping to finish the bike mid February, riding by June, racing for late July and August.

Attachments

·
Registered
832 Posts
925hell said:
We think she's a sheperd grey hound mix really chill, just lays around and want to be near us. I suprised her with the flash. I am hoping to finish the bike mid February, riding by June, racing for late July and August.
She looks nice,i think she would like my dog,all the ***** dogs love him:

Click to enlarge:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.