Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Local Paperboy Hero
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Frame: Simple Bicycle Company - custom geo - 22.5" TT (23 effective), 15.5" chain stay, 13" BB, 9.75" BB to TT/ST intersection, 70 HT angle, Spanish BB, integrated headset, integrated seat clamp

Frame Weight: 5 lbs 5 oz with the BB bearings and spacer installed
Total Bike Weight: 28.4 lbs

Forks: Manitou Gold Label Series 2
Cranks: Odyssey Wombolts
Hubs: Atomlab Aircorp SS
Rims: Mavic 721s
Tires: DMR Motos
Bars: SIC Chase 3"
Stem: SIC Classic
Seat/Seat Post: MacNeil
Pedals: Drive Pro Sealed
Brakes: Hayes
Chainwheel: FBM Wurlitzer
Chain: Shadow Interlock 2
Grips: Demolition Missile

I love it. I forgot how good it feels to ride on chromo. It handles the closest to a bmx of any 26" I've ever been on... which is exactly what I wanted. The bars and low TT (and moving the lever to the left) gives me clearance for turndowns, can-cans and things.

It was a long wait, but I'm very happy with it!! :thumbsup:

https://www.simplebicycleco.com/

·
Local Paperboy Hero
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
f0ggy said:
too much white is over kill, and he knew that, perfect ammount of white, green and black bravo
Yep, I already did the white overload with the white tires a while back. LOL.

Thanks for the comments guys. I'm glad you like it. I want to say thanks to Oscar over at Simple for building me a rad-azz bike. The man knows his stuff.

Your turn Snaky!! Not that it's a contest... I just know we all love rad bikes. And I know yours will be rad, too. :thumbsup:

I'm allowed to use the word "rad" waaaay too much... I mean, duh, my name is Cru Jones. :D

·
I post too much.
6,445 Posts
Cru Jones said:
Yep, I already did the white overload with the white tires a while back. LOL.

Thanks for the comments guys. I'm glad you like it. I want to say thanks to Oscar over at Simple for building me a rad-azz bike. The man knows his stuff.

Your turn Snaky!! Not that it's a contest... I just know we all love rad bikes. And I know yours will be rad, too. :thumbsup:

I'm allowed to use the word "rad" waaaay too much... I mean, duh, my name is Cru Jones. :D
Yep, I posted the goodies up.

·
Local Paperboy Hero
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
starship303 said:
so what is its main use? dj or street or a bit of both? (just curious what with your custom geo)
Mostly dirt jump. Little bit of park. Little bit of street. Some very light freeride.

Snaky, do you mean on my bike or around my neck? I'm picturing myself rolling through Hollywood on this thing lookin like Mr. T with some phat gold chains. :yesnod:

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.