Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Pivotal figure
6,361 Posts
Very cool. Getting the angle on shots is the hardest thing for sure. Have you tried a shot from near the level of the takeoff and to the left (still facing downhill)? I've gotten some really impressive shots that make the drop look huge, plus you'll have more of the background. Of course that part can be bad if you're trying to avoid identifying the location...

·
If you think you can
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
kenbentit said:
Very cool. Getting the angle on shots is the hardest thing for sure. Have you tried a shot from near the level of the takeoff and to the left (still facing downhill)? I've gotten some really impressive shots that make the drop look huge, plus you'll have more of the background. Of course that part can be bad if you're trying to avoid identifying the location...
Good tip! I'll try that next time. Thanks.

·
Registered
481 Posts
62kona said:
All the other pictures I've taken here really flatten things out. I was stoked to see one that looked good!
I am actually surprised at how good that came out. Typically I have found that shooting down on stuff shrinks in the most, almost as much as shooting it straight on. Nice shot!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.