Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Its Been Awile

Great To See Some Familier Faces .just Got Hooked Up Here Since Relocated To Prescott Az,last Saw Your Wife As She Passed
Me While Iwas Lookin For My Knee Caps At Vision Quest
Look Forward To Some Contact

·
Recovering Weight Weenie
8,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
fixgeardan said:
Great To See Some Familier Faces .just Got Hooked Up Here Since Relocated To Prescott Az,last Saw Your Wife As She Passed
Me While Iwas Lookin For My Knee Caps At Vision Quest
Look Forward To Some Contact
Hey Dan!
Yeah, she mentioned seeing you suffering...
Was that your 5spot I saw @ the Path? Bling bling!
What are you gonna do w/ all those gears and all that travel? :cool:

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
no gears for me

no way that wasnt my ride,to much bounce to many gears ive got 6 bikes 3 fixed 2 free wheel single speed 1 road,thats just the way i like it

you need to hook up with secret agent C.mulder to come out an ride some great az
single track here in prescott

·
Recovering Weight Weenie
8,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
fixgeardan said:
no way that wasnt my ride,to much bounce to many gears ive got 6 bikes 3 fixed 2 free wheel single speed 1 road,thats just the way i like it

you need to hook up with secret agent C.mulder to come out an ride some great az
single track here in prescott
You mean...Covert Ops?
That's what me and the wife call him.
I'm not sure we cooul keep up w/ you two...
Great idea though!
I'll mention it to him next time I see him...
We LOVED Sedona and Flagstaff last time we were there.. I can only imagine it being better/different in Prescott....

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Padre said:
You mean...Covert Ops?
That's what me and the wife call him.
I'm not sure we cooul keep up w/ you two...
Great idea though!
I'll mention it to him next time I see him...
We LOVED Sedona and Flagstaff last time we were there.. I can only imagine it being better/different in Prescott....
COVERT OPS thats good he's been out here twice already loves it. across the street & 1/4 mile away is 305 trailhead 8-9 mile single track through tight forest very tight ups & downs switchbacks no straight or flat connects at top to another couple of trail heads
thats just across the street ,miles of other single track heaven sent for single speed

·
Recovering Weight Weenie
8,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
fixgeardan said:
COVERT OPS thats good he's been out here twice already loves it. across the street & 1/4 mile away is 305 trailhead 8-9 mile single track through tight forest very tight ups & downs switchbacks no straight or flat connects at top to another couple of trail heads
thats just across the street ,miles of other single track heaven sent for single speed
Sounds fun on the fixy! Had much time to ride in the winter yet? Probably not.. how do the kids like it..Prescott, i mean...?

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Padre said:
Sounds fun on the fixy! Had much time to ride in the winter yet? Probably not.. how do the kids like it..Prescott, i mean...?
8 YEAR OLD DIGS SINGLE TRACK ALSO RACING CYCLE SPEEDWAY WITH ME CHECK IT OUT ON "CYCLE SPEED WAY USA.COM" LOADS OF TIGHT RACING SINGLE SPEED FUN VERY DIFFERENT TWINS JUST LOVE IT WILDERNESS & FOREST EVERY WERE AS MY WIFE SAYS LIKE BEING ON VACATION EVERY DAY
AS FOR WINTER RIDING NOT AN ISSUE NOT MUCH SNOW MELTS FAST ,NOW WERE IN MONSOON SEASON RIGHT NOW BUCKET O RAIN HAIL LIGHTNING BUT TRAILS NEVER GET MUDDY JUST WET ITS GREAT

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.