Argentina 1
Brazil 0
For now...

Attachments

·
Registered
500 Posts
Wtf Are You Talking About.......

Is there some sort of sucker game going on? They look like sucker playas. Not DH/FR dudes.

Beau

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
WoW...
This was the best final ever...
Argetina lost by penaltys but whatafvck...was a great game...

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
biker3 said:
dont u know this is AMERICA know one cares about a lame sport like soccer.
If you call football a 'lame sport' and you represent a average American I'm so glad to be form Argentina .
And this time I gonna recerve my opinion about Americans like you... I have anough haters...

·
Registered
689 Posts
dude..

VIA said:
If you call football a 'lame sport' and you represent a average American I'm so glad to be form Argentina .
And this time I gonna recerve my opinion about Americans like you... I have anough haters...
it was a joke. but honestly I really don't think that many people on this forum give a damn about foriegn football its just not popular here....

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
biker3 said:
it was a joke. but honestly I really don't think that many people on this forum give a damn about foriegn football its just not popular here....
That's to bad cuz in South America and Europe is the sport NUMERO UNO..
And Argentina & Brazil are by fare the best teems in south america and big favorites in the hole world..and a final with thos two teems man.. is priceless and today was an AMAZING game man...to bad Argentina lost but still was a crazy final...

PS. So many peoples can't be wrong...
Maradona holding the Workd Champion Cup... did you see a tear in my eye...!!!?

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.