Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Yann Ropars
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if you like getting real early, we're riding the figure 8 near brainard tomorrow

Starting at 5.45am tomorrow the 4th from the bottom of South Saint Vrain, go up the services road, hook up with Sourdough, by the ranger station, then onto Little Raven and coming down South St Vrain.

Pictures from a year ago:

Beaver Res:

South St Vrain River

Little Raven's rock garden:

·
ride
5,275 Posts
Hey qmgold, what are you riding? I'll look for you up there. Might see you, might not. July 4 is my traditional personal deathmarch in that neck of the woods. I was planning on hitting a lot of those same trails so I'll keep my eyes peeled for you. I'll be on a red 5 Spot.

~dave

·
Yann Ropars
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awesome ride! Here some pixies

Little Raven is totally clear except couple patches......

It tooks us 4.30 hours to do Sourdough, Little Raven, SSV.... totally sweet as always - beside the nasty mosquitoes that will keep you going especially higher where it's still damp - here is a sample: more pixies at https://imageevent.com/yann/figure8atbrainard4thofjuly2008

·
Cycling, FTW!!
478 Posts
I heart the IPW

Pluto Pilot said:
hmmm....looks like Navajo might still have some skiing. Here's our 4th of July near Neva Mountain. Less than four months till opening day!
Nice work Pluto, Neva sure is fun. She had alot more snow in the middle of June (duh).

Lake Dorothy was frozen in June, but I'm surprised that it still had some ice left on it on the 4th of July.

Juliet was fun.

Fun enough to do twice.

The view to the West is also nice.

Gotta love Neva.

It looks like the biking crew had a fun day too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.