Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
mountaingoatcycles.com
2,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my oldest son a camera for Christmas and he brought it to the shop over the weekend to play around with it. I had him take some shop photos and figured I would post a few of them here. Most of these are just the downstairs where it is mostly "bike shop" other than the hanging bike which are all older bikes.

·
mountaingoatcycles.com
2,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
djmuff said:
Awesome. I really dig the blue Paramount (I think) and the disco WTB seats. I would LOVE walking around there for a day or two. Great looking shop!
Yep, Paramount trakc bike. The seats keep going with a few more colors (except we are missing green).

·
defender of bad taste
1,600 Posts
i actually have one of those odd open topped helmets - middle of the three in the 'Wildlife area'. Never seen that RL fully before - is it on the MOMBAT site?

Shop looks like a great place to spend a few hours.

·
mountaingoatcycles.com
2,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
wesMAmyke said:
How about pictures of the actual shop area of the shop?

The tool wall might be pretty interesting if you have as many old tools as you do bikes!
Tools are all pretty current. Maybe just a couple of the old frame straightening tools that you don't see too frequently now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.