Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I see this bike(Wiki Peak) on the Fezzari site but I can't find any reviews or anything about it. I think from what I read off the website this is a new designed bike?? I know the model has been around but thinking they re-did it recently. Anyone have any input on it? I hadn't considered Fezzari mainly due to not having heard about them much but it seems as though they are a good company with great products. Who rides one and what's you thoughts on them??

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Been riding an Abajo Peak for a year. Great bike, fantastic customer service, and top notch company.

As stated above the Wiki, Abajo, and Cascade Peak all use the same frame. Which one you go with really depends how demanding you and your trails are.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I never knew until i read this thread that the Abajo, Wiki and Cascade were all the same bike just with different components. Interesting. I wonder why they went that rout vs one model with different build levels like their other bikes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.