Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
conjoinicorned
3,525 Posts
never been on the actual guided trips, but FWIW i've ridden very extensively in all those areas (the rocky mtn one) and the riding is pretty stellar. you're from canada right? where abouts?

fernie is smooth and technical, golden is rocky and steep, and kananaskis is long and beautiful (and my home turf).

·
Out there
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
there's a bunch of us from Toronto / Kitchener / Blue Mt. area who are looking at this... we went to Kingdom Trails last year but figured this would be even more fun

·
Registered
599 Posts
ferday said:
never been on the actual guided trips, but FWIW i've ridden very extensively in all those areas (the rocky mtn one) and the riding is pretty stellar. you're from canada right? where abouts?

fernie is smooth and technical, golden is rocky and steep, and kananaskis is long and beautiful (and my home turf).
Ferday Have you done the Cedar Valley trails in Fernie? My wife and I head there about 4 times a year but I haven't heard of these trails. Enjoying the new Inbred?

·
conjoinicorned
3,525 Posts
crankpuller said:
Ferday Have you done the Cedar Valley trails in Fernie? My wife and I head there about 4 times a year but I haven't heard of these trails. Enjoying the new Inbred?
99% of my fernie riding consists of the DH/FR scene, i have fooled around dem bones and such. fernie has some excellent "big mountain" style riding...i live 1/2 hr from some of the best XC in canada (kananaskis) so it's hard to justify the drive to fernie for that kind of riding...

the inbred rocks!! too bad the weather sucks right now...i'll be riding a lot more XC this coming season so she'll get lots of use...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.