Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats the best place to buy female specific frames? My wife recently got a 2011 Giant Revel 2 W, the components on it are good 'nuff for the time being but she thinks shes going to get into trail riding with me. So i was looking at buying her a new frame for christmas and moving her parts over and adding a set of mechanical discs to it. Any suggestions? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Preferably full suspension, but a good solid hardtail would be sufficient until she decides if shes really into it. If she gets real big into it ill probably give her my yukon and buy a trance.

·
The Smiths Design
32 Posts
This past spring I was in the market for a full suspension frame for my wife. The only decent FS frames I found without the rest of the bike and in my price range was the Kona Lisa, and Santa Cruz Juliana. I finally got her the Juliana with the upgraded fox rear shock with (sort of) lockout. If she doesn't know if she likes it yet probably not the best idea as this frame cost more than a lot of other full out bikes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.