blet drive
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
post up picks of your felt rides and where you are from

·
Registered
37 Posts
My 19.5" 2008 Solo + 17.5" 2008 Redemption

I have set my Rebas to 100mm travel and this is the single best thing I have done to my bike.

Since the photo was taken I have fitted a single speed converted M960 chainset with a black spire ring, and a front Bonty X-lite 29er wheel, and am runnig the front crossmark tire tubless.

I am running a 100mm 7 degree stem, and have replaced the conical spacer under the stem in the photo with the smallest/lowest spacer I could get my hands on. It has DX flats on it as I was letting a couple of other friends try the bike, it has XTR spd's on it normally.

My redemption 2 2008 has a Vanillar RC coils hock fitted, an outer bash gaurd and a BB mount black spire "Stinger" roller guide fitted. Tires are 2.5", Telonix rear and Nevegal front.
Stem is flipped upside down to get the front lower and the bars are SunRace 730mm with only a very minimal rise.

Inner tube obn the down tube is to protect from all the rocks - this photo is taken in Alp D'Huez couple of days before racing the Megavalanche.

·
blet drive
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
looking to get one really soon have a new kid coming first

·
Is it summer yet?
31 Posts
dano3470 said:
congrats. kid comes first. i'll post mine up when i can take a pic or two.
Ah, that's our Dano. Plenty of time to make useless comments on my thread, but none to actually contribute some value to this one.

1 - 20 of 152 Posts