Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Bandolero
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy holidays you all!!!:band: :band: ...I hope santa will bring riding stuff to you all and the new years bring more riding time to everyone!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: peace
RCC.

p.s.
South foothills are in prime shape!! enjoy.

Attachments

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
Right back at ya' homie!

Great ride yesterday. Nice to see everyone stepping outside their comfort zone. Especially Jose, he was on! We never really talked about today's ride? Whats up?

·
Bandolero
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A few more!! Salud!:thumbsup:
RCC

Attachments

·
Bandolero
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mtn. Biker123 said:
Right back at ya' homie!

Great ride yesterday. Nice to see everyone stepping outside their comfort zone. Especially Jose, he was on! We never really talked about today's ride? Whats up?
Thanks dude!..I know it Jose was tearing it up man!..Today I'm good for whatever I just don't want to be gone all day I got a few things I need to take care.
RCC

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
RCC said:
Thanks dude!..I know it Jose was tearing it up man!..Today I'm good for whatever I just don't want to be gone all day I got a few things I need to take care.
RCC
Sounds good!

Who wants to hit South for a Bando Tour? Warming up with some DJ (drainage jump) development. Maybe building up the Gully Gap:eek: ?

·
Bandolero
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mtn. Biker123 said:
Sounds good!

Who wants to hit South for a Bando Tour? Warming up with some DJ (drainage jump) development. Maybe building up the Gully Jump:eek: ?
I'm game for that!
RCC

·
Registered
617 Posts
encore performance by your local Bandoleros.

you boys tore it up today :thumbsup:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.