Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Funny...

dompedro3 said:
For all you mexicanos out there, feliz cinco de mayo. raise your tequila and take a shot in commemoration of a victory well earned...
I was just reading about 5 de Mayo. Those French had no chance trying to overthrow President Benito Juarez.

If Benito Juarez were alive today, he's ride a Mexican made Benotto SS fixie bike all over Mexico.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no kidding...

that guy was tough, he probably wouldnt stop at Mexico's borders, but enter the TDF on his fixed Bennoto and beat all the french riders...then laugh at them and seixe Paris. Too bad he was followed (after a brief period) by Porfirio Diaz...if he were alive today that guy would probably ride around in a truck and hit all those riding bikes....oh well...enough Mexican history...

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Porfirio

dompedro3 said:
that guy was tough, he probably wouldnt stop at Mexico's borders, but enter the TDF on his fixed Bennoto and beat all the french riders...then laugh at them and seixe Paris. Too bad he was followed (after a brief period) by Porfirio Diaz...if he were alive today that guy would probably ride around in a truck and hit all those riding bikes....oh well...enough Mexican history...
I think Mr. Diaz would have mysteriously vanished in Mexican gnome valley...I hate that guy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.