Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

What color should the newest Arrow Racing Rims be?

• Black

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • White

Votes: 23 48.9%
  • Raw...I'll paint 'em myself.

Votes: 18 38.3%
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Bike Ninja |||
2,037 Posts
they are HEAVY! I had a set of DHX's laced to Hadleys and they were invincible.
Black looked badass, I did a custom job with a silver sharpie on my rear to make it checkered... that looked cool too.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I have both a set of 24's and 26's and these are by far the strongest rims I have ever used. I think you should offer all tree colors. That would give riders the choice of 2 popular colors and have the option to custom paint. I love these rims, just wish they were a little lighter.

-tmoney

·
To "Air" Is Human
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I would like to offer all the colors...powdercoat is getting expensive here in the US. The smaller batch on the powdercoat may raise the price a little on the black or white. We shall see.

My personal raw set will probably end up Monster green. Thanks, keep the votes and comments coming.

·
Pivotal figure
6,361 Posts
Either straight raw or a brushed finish would be cool. Maybe even polished...

·
Registered
729 Posts
raw woudl be sick cause you could paint them yourself...if not then red or maybe light or aqua blue.white wheels are getting old(i know i have halo's)

·
Rides like wrecking ball
1,122 Posts
Keep 'em black like they are. Arrow rims last too long to go with a fad color!

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
You have to bring them in in both raw and whatever color wins the poll (if it isn't raw). Man, raw Arrows laced to gold hope PIIs using silver spokes and gold nips on my raw B-rocket would be amazing.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts