Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
A hopped on pop.
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am placing a large order with star bike. they are also know as gypzy bike. they are in germany.

they seem great thru email. they reply quickly and answer all my questions.

anyone ever deal with them???

also, my order is going to be about 1600 euro. it's coming from germany and being delivered to the us. any idea of what customs fees will be like???

TIA...cheers!

·
Registered
8 Posts
These guys are excellent. I have placed many orders with them, most notably my precious Lightweight wheels. These were being shipped from Germany to Ireland. The product would always arrive just as it left its destination. I find their prices to be pretty hard to beat. Also if you look at weight weenies you will see either Florian or Martin post on the forum regularly. I think it is really important that you are dealing with people who share the same passion.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
No worries with these guys. I ordered Tune hubs back in December 04 and received them in 10 days to Canada. I also asked them to reduce the total value to 96.00 euros from 380.00. (for the sake of saving $ on customs). They did it for me, and as it turned out got them delivered to my door payment free.

I would certainly deal with them again.

·
A hopped on pop.
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Kam said:
i am placing a large order with star bike. they are also know as gypzy bike. they are in germany.

they seem great thru email. they reply quickly and answer all my questions.

anyone ever deal with them???

also, my order is going to be about 1600 euro. it's coming from germany and being delivered to the us. any idea of what customs fees will be like???

TIA...cheers!
thanks for the great feedback.

i ended up ordering a pace rc31, about $310 shipped to my door here in los angeles.

i wanted to do a group buy. maybe buy 8 forks and sell them. but, with no idea what duty would be, i didn't want $2000 worth of forks sitting in the garage and no buyers.

thanks guys!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.