Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
involuntary dismounter
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
here's some advice for you boys...if you're ever going to sport lycra...make sure it's BLACK!!! :D

and here's why:

View attachment 227905

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

·
Time flies...
2,206 Posts
I'm stupid and/or missed something...what is "FCC"???

...now su ling needs to show up and do a bit of photochopping to those bits in the -red- shorts..

...almost as bad as white lycra!

·
involuntary dismounter
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
xjbebop said:
I'm stupid and/or missed something...what is "FCC"???

...now su ling needs to show up and do a bit of photochopping to those bits in the -red- shorts..

...almost as bad as white lycra!
FCC=friday clown crap...come on...pay attention! geez....:rolleyes:

white lycra...hmmm...i think i'll have to look for pics...:lol::D

·
1,316 Posts
The Squeaky Wheel said:
FCC= For Cactus Corn

He REALLY likes guys in spandex
Haha Squeak,
That was pretty good for a chuckle.

Dharriet
When I saw this I thought it time for some payback from you. Now you didnt try and claim any of them were me, but I kinda think this is worse. The fat hairy pic you threatened me with would have at least been funny. The squished packages pics are, well, not...:skep:

What I mean to say is that you (and Su and JOD) probably really dont mind to see all the bikini girls we post. (Maybe you do get tired of seeing so many) but at least they are nice to look at. I am willing to bet that even you girls dont really want to stare at a bunch of dudes showin off squeezed sausages that they are smuggling in their lycra. Its just not a pretty sight. Like the poor guy that posted his Burner for the first time wearing Lycra, everyone had a comment and he was never heard from again...

Still I guess we all had it comin...

·
Lay off the Levers
10,127 Posts
Okay Now I'll play DH's usual response:
That's pretty lame... I mean, nobody should wear Lycra with tiny packages like that. I of course am more than amply equipped for such attire, but sometimes I worry about jamming my Fder.:lol:

Of coursse ssome guyss (who sshal remain nameless) pack a prossthetic:

·
wrecking crew
1,392 Posts
CDtofer said:
I am willing to bet that even you girls dont really want to stare at a bunch of dudes showin off squeezed sausages that they are smuggling in their lycra. Its just not a pretty sight.
True dat! gawd-awful sight! I'd much rather see a guy with his shirt off sporting some nice 6pack-age and overall good muscle tone.

Notice that the whole 'ensemble' of the guys in white is in the shape of a ...well...you know. The larger width red 'bits' area being connected to the 'shaft' of red running up and culminating at the head...just wrong. Thank god they aren't standing in front of a fountain shooting water up. :rolleyes:

CDtofer said:
What I mean to say is that you (and Su and JOD) probably really dont mind to see all the bikini girls we post. (Maybe you do get tired of seeing so many) but at least they are nice to look at..
Can't speak for the JOD nor dH, but me personally...I don't particularly mind shots of hawt chicks. I can totally appreciate beautiful women with beautiful bodies. Women can be stunningly beautiful. But I do NOT like seeing huge shelf-ass, hideous, cottage-cheese nastiness of any gender so you can stop posting that kind of crappola.

·
involuntary dismounter
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
squeak - cc likes to WEAR spandex...i think he likes the feel of his goodies scrunched up and outlined like that! :D

CD - don't worry...you'll get yours :thumbsup:...and it's kinda fun to prolong it...let you wonder a little...:D

as for the bikini shots...let me assure you...they're not as fun for us as they are for you...if i want to look at boobs...i can look at my own...:rolleyes::D and since they get posted all the time...i figure sausage squeezing lycra is exactly what you boys deserve! :D

and BZ - congrats on a big package! :thumbsup: and if you're really concerned about the Fder issue...you can always wind it...like a garden hose...:D:lol:
as for your prosthetic...good girth...but i'm a little concerned about length...and are those zip ties???? :eek::eekster::smilewinkgrin:

·
not so super...
11,466 Posts
dHarriet said:
as for your prosthetic...good girth...but i'm a little concerned about length...and are those zip ties???? :eek::eekster::smilewinkgrin:
Don't worry about the length - it's the Turner Homer standard 7.5 :p

·
Lay off the Levers
10,127 Posts
dHarriet said:
Strange, I thought my hint was rather obviouSS

Bikezilla said:
Of coursse ssome guyss (who sshal remain nameless) pack a prossthetic:

·
involuntary dismounter
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bikezilla said:
Strange, I thought my hint was rather obviouSS
oh...i got the hint no prob...i just think...as his buddy...you should maybe give him advice on a more suitable prosthetic! :D;)

·
Registered
9,691 Posts
I must have missed that Burner guy. I bet that was a great thread.

Yeah, lycra on mtn bikers should be black. Well, lycra on anyone but a pro should be black. Initially I thought FCC was directed at Cactus Corn and that he requested the pics above. I'm glad it turned out to be Clown Crap.

·
involuntary dismounter
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
CDtofer said:
A little before bed reading material...:D
nice! :lol:
a reference about the freakishly skinny arms that most roadies sport would also have been appropriate...:):thumbsup:...something like...10 positions that require negligible upper body strength! :eek::D

·
involuntary dismounter
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
cutthroat said:
What's really scary is that's the former East German Women's team.
if they looked like the swimmers at the time...YOWSA! :eek::eekster:

kinda like this hottie :D:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.