Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Fayetteville, NC. There is really only one trail here...which is Smith Lake which is run by Ft. Bragg. That trail has three parts: Beginner, Intermediate, and Expert. The Expert Trail is really just an Intermediate Trail. Any other trails I've seen mentioned in the Fayetteville area are now non-existent or illegal to ride on (Ft. Bragg trails).

This area is really lackluster in trails. Does anyone know of any good trails within 30 minutes of Fayetteville? I really don't want to drive all over the state to get decent trails. Thanks.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Depending on where you live in Fayetteville, you can get to San Lee park between 35-50 minutes. Gov Creek is a probably 10 miles farther heading down US1 West. San Lee is a different type of terrain than the traditional sandy Smith Lake. San Lee is around 5 miles long with plenty of climbing and rocks. Type in San-Lee Park and you can get pretty good directions from mapquest.

C

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.