Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For me, it would be the Rocky 4 sountrack,Bloodsport soundtrack,& the Rob zombie Dragula matrix remix, and Joe satriani stuff like summer song,the extreamist,flying in a blue dream,etc. what about you guys?

·
surly inbred
1,539 Posts
For stress relief (anti-work) it's usually a homemade disc of Disturbed, Drowning Pool, Godsmack, Metallica and others... fun stuff! Sometimes I'm looking for an all day'er and like to "feel the flow" with tamer stuff like DMB, Sarah, or David Gray.. yes, I'm all over the board when it comes to tunes :D

·
fun things are fun
85 Posts
System of a down. slip knot you know the hard fast stuff .
just don't get to into the music or you lose concentration fall into a ditch not fun

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,862 Posts
Abba.

pharmdee077 said:
For me, it would be the Rocky 4 sountrack,Bloodsport soundtrack,& the Rob zombie Dragula matrix remix, and Joe satriani stuff like summer song,the extreamist,flying in a blue dream,etc. what about you guys?
Barry Manilow. Scissor Sisters.

fp

·
Registered
152 Posts
pharmdee077 said:
man, ya'll are all crazy goths. (you're not really). Beatles all the way baby yeah!! I don't care what song it is as long as it takes my mind of the pain in my legs. I also like the Pogues.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Nothing wrong with being a crazy Goth...

Because my music is a blend... Pogues, Flogging Molly, Dropkick Murphys...

But also some Pigface, Switchblade Symphony or Ministry (old "Mind is Terrible Thing" era)...

·
Ouch, I am hot!
4,765 Posts
BeeGees

Seriously. Not kidding. I also thought I would add, since no one has yet, that listening to music while riding is just stupid and if I see someone doing it I am going to bust them up. :rolleyes:

·
dirtbag
1,527 Posts
haha... I did just that,

Dirdir said:
Seriously. Not kidding. I also thought I would add, since no one has yet, that listening to music while riding is just stupid and if I see someone doing it I am going to bust them up. :rolleyes:
I once rode up on a guy riding with a walkman headset on. I politely yelled out to him that I was coming by. Guess he didn't hear me cuz he steered into me as I passed and the collision really knocked the wind right outta him. Hope that dude learned his lesson that day.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.