Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that someone posted a thread like this recently but i'm going to do it again only a little different. I want everyone to post their favorite mountain biking picture. The only rule is that it has to be of you. This way all of the pictures won't be repeats of some guy that nobody knows. Also include a short discription of the picture ( where you are, the bike you used, etc.)

Tell other members and see how many cool pictures we an get.:thumbsup:

·
Rolling
11,120 Posts
Riding a Tuner Burner, Hall Ranch, Lyons CO. Climb sequence taken by my wife.

I figure this thread will attract a lot of huck shots, but for a climbing shot, I find this kinda interesting.

·
Loser
5,536 Posts
Taken by Jessep - sorry for stealing your work there Jessep!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can't see Jisch's picture

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't know if you can see the picture but if you can see it then here it is.
It is at the Meadowbrook jumps. Thats my friend in the background. I am riding my trek 3900. (soon to be upgraded). Pretty ghetto shorts huh. It isn't anything special but I like it.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
apparently you can't see the picture but I'll try again.

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
I've usually got a monthly favorite, but I guess this would win overall (it's been my home computer wallpaper since it was taken last Sept)

From the top of Skidmarks at Mammoth last Labor Day. I was on my Stumpy, which is now sold.

·
This is how it started...
341 Posts
Gruntin' it out in Fruita

The 'rock grunt' on Prime Cut looks harder than it really is but cleaning it sure puts a smile on your face. :D

Photo courtesy of "Lidarman".

·
Registered
963 Posts
sdsantacruzer said:
The 'rock grunt' on Prime Cut looks harder than it really is but cleaning it sure puts a smile on your face. ....
This one is just the opposite. This little climb on Clear Creek Trail near Buffalo Wyoming was way harder than it looked. Unfortunately, last fall this section of the trail was reworked and the little climb that always kicked my butt is a piece of cake now.

Photo by Brewsome.

Attachments

·
conjoinicorned
3,525 Posts
i've posted this one many times...and gotten many pics since. however, it's still on the favorites list

·
bi-winning
11,109 Posts
my favourite is this one of me riding my 2005 giant NRS down a technical decent at Hardwood Hills Canada Cup event last year. the rider in front of me crashed. note the expressions on people's faces. :eek:

By rkj__ at 2007-07-11

·
Registered
263 Posts
lidarman said:
Riding a Tuner Burner, Hall Ranch, Lyons CO. Climb sequence taken by my wife.
Hey Rich, sorry, this is slightly OT but... how was that shot taken? Or is it Photoshop? I love it...

·
Registered
165 Posts
Easily my fav pic. Taken on submarine rock in Sedona AZ

and Im going to add my fav gif catagory. This was also in sedona

I love this pic too! i have to share it! Its of me putting on my pads at the top of the ski lift at sunrise park in northern arizona

·
Rolling
11,120 Posts
Sisco_28601 said:
Hey Rich, sorry, this is slightly OT but... how was that shot taken? Or is it Photoshop? I love it...
It is indeed Photoshop. I even planned it out. Renee took several shots and I did transparency collage to give it a ghostly effect. Glad you like it.

And Gosh Michael (sdsantacruzer) making me get a big head by having even my own shot in this thread. BTW, did you disappear? We need to have a chat about the Colorado gathering in Steamboat this August.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts