Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time for another one of these. Post your favorite (recentish) picture of you roughing it up on the trails! Everyone must post! Enjoy :D

Here's a recent one from the Two Lakes trail area in Seward, Alaska.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I Really Like These Pictures......

......not because they are pictures of me, but because when I look at them I see A LOT of riding in our future!

It's great having our little rippers (9 and 5) out with my wife and I now! These are taken on some local xc ski trails that are sweet for the youngest one to get out and ride. She handles the 5 km loop just fine and it is so much more fun for her than riding in town!

For holidays this summer we took all our bikes and did a ton of riding in BC and AB. The kids had a blast at Crankworx too and totally identify themselves as riders now!!!! They are both saving for new rides too.....which is not a bad habit for them to get into I think!

:thumbsup:

Maybe later I'll add one of me, or the sweet shot I got earlier this week of a spectacular crash mrs. eman had!!!

Cheers

eman

Attachments

·
Vita brevis
440 Posts
These are just fun. One is a pic my brother took of me up on the ski hill, the other is a pic my other brother put together. He has been figuring out how to put together multiple shots.
Here is another multi shot of my brother Jesse on East Fork trail.

Attachments

·
I AM I AM
2,222 Posts
The rear wheel hardly got off the ground in this one, good picture though - for once in my life I had my Mum visiting and she took pictures of a play around on the small jump out the back of my place. I'm still getting game to do bigger ones, my little boy was watching too.

Picture 1

One more picture for good measure - I think these are the only pictures I have of me riding my bike! I need to meet some other mountainbikers!

Picture 2

·
40 & Fast
313 Posts
I have very few pics of actual riding as we typically don't carry a camera and even then don't stop to shoot the fun stuff.

My wife went with me one fine day and shot this jump sequence. Its not big action or anything difficult but I like it as it shows the bikes sus behavior and interesting to me the thrashing the chain takes. I've always known the chain is all over the place but I like how well it shows in these pics.

Attachments

·
Bandolero
1,566 Posts
here's a few random pix from sunny albuquerque.peace.:cool:

·
Bandolero
1,566 Posts
RCC said:
here's a few random pix from sunny albuquerque.peace.:cool:
oops,clicked too soon...ok here they are.peace.

Attachments

·
40 & Fast
313 Posts
Nice shots RCC

I'm glad someone finally added to this thread as it has such great potential.

·
Bandolero
1,566 Posts
hiredgun said:
Nice shots RCC

I'm glad someone finally added to this thread as it has such great potential.
thanks hg...yeah hopefully some one else can add some more pix.i allways enjoy seeing action pix from other parts of the country or the world for that matter.peace to all.:cool:

·
40 & Fast
313 Posts
One thing I have always loved about Alaska summers in all the daylight.
My buddy (in the pic) and I did an after work run on the rabbit lake trail which isn't far from my house. This pic was taken about 9pm Aug 7th.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 49 Posts