Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday a buddy and I went and browsed for some new trails over in Granite Bay. We were pleasantly suprised with the amount of single track all around Folsom Lake. In the middle of our ride, we were passed by a large group of bikers, and one stopped to rest with us. She mentioned they were part of the FATRAC weekly ride.

I looked up FATRAC thinking they would have forums, but they don't. So thought I'd post up here about it. Anyone here a member?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I went there and signed up last night, but they dont have any forums or anything.

I was just curious if anyone here was in that ride. My buddy & I might try to join them tomorrow... but with the heat and this horrible smoke, it might just keep us inside.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, guess i could also do it the old fashioned way and just show up at a weekly ride :) But with the smoke the way it is, I don't plan on doing that for a while :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.