Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
It's the axle
1,765 Posts
Cool. And a really good beer as well.
I had an old bike like that. One flick of the lever when I was learning how to use my backhoe, and oops- spaghetti frame.

·
ride
5,275 Posts
I saw one for the first time on during the local news tonigh. I figured it was a local/regional campaign but it seems to have a pretty broad scope! Great ad, though.

·
Young, Shawn Young
3,165 Posts
Haha , that reminded me that I have a 12pack in my fridge and I didnt have my birthday drink yet! Cheers!

Shawn

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
cool bike

Ski-U-Mah said:
Those are very cool. Reminds me of this bike I really wanted to win.
I read in a bike magazine that if you work for the company for a year, you get a cruiser like that as part of your bonus. The brewery workers also decided a few years back to donate part of their bonuses to convert the factory to wind power, seems like a pretty cool company.

·
Witty McWitterson
5,023 Posts
Thanks for the link. Those commercails are simply great. watching them reminds me of why I like riding bikes, and why I should get out the cruiser more often. Its all about joy. Pure unadaulterated joy. I only wish I could get Fat Tire here!

·
Believer in Darwin
274 Posts
CPATCRASH said:
Thanks for reminding me I can't get in in So. Cal. Damn!
Not true,
you can get Fat Tire(only the bombers) at almost any desent liquor store now. I know Kings Liquor in Santa Monica has it. This happened within the last month. They even serve the bombers at bars now.
Make me kinda sad..... I went to school in Ft. Collins and used to go to the old brewery to get smart kegs and whatnot.... its not as fresh and good tasting..
Paz Afuera

·
\|/ What 60 looks like
105 Posts
gonzostrike said:
New Belgium beers suck arse. they're Budweiser with food coloring.
While not the best beers I've ever tasted (better than anything the big brewers put out however) New Belgium is not in any way connected to Budweiser. I know, I've been to their brewery twice.:D

·
Banned
11,257 Posts
really? gosh, that's a HUGE surprise to hear that New Belgium is NOT REALLY Budweiser.

of course, when they taste the same, what is the difference. Miller, Bud, Lite, New Belgium, Piels, Coors, Weidemann's, Rainier, Kokanee, Labatt's Blue... all shyte beer.

·
Witty McWitterson
5,023 Posts
of course, when they taste the same, what is the difference. Miller, Bud, Lite, New Belgium, Piels, Coors, Weidemann's, Rainier, Kokanee, Labatt's Blue... all shyte beer.
Odd company to put New Belgium in there gonzo...are you saying ALL the NB beers taste like crap or just Fat Tire? FT to me is kind of ordinary, but the 1551 or whatever is really good(at least to my tastebuds). Besides, I find it hard to fault a company that's as focused on being Green as they are. That makes up for a ton in my mind.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.