Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Doug,

I found a problem with the FatCogs.com web site. For some reason it does not recognize my username/password combo. I'm listed in the member list, but when I ask for my password to be sent it says my account is expired. Hmmm... Worse yet, it says to e-mail the administrator to clear this up, yet the adminstrator can only be e-mailed after you enter your username and password. Help!!

laffeaux

·
acoustic motorbike
168 Posts
laffeaux said:
Doug,

I found a problem with the FatCogs.com web site. For some reason it does not recognize my username/password combo. I'm listed in the member list, but when I ask for my password to be sent it says my account is expired. Hmmm... Worse yet, it says to e-mail the administrator to clear this up, yet the adminstrator can only be e-mailed after you enter your username and password. Help!!

laffeaux
I'll take a look at it tonight, bud. Send me an e-mail to [email protected] and I'll make sure that all of the database information is accurate. Let me know what browser you are on, version and computer operating system. It may have something to do with your browser settings and expired cookies, but I'm not sure.

I'll get it working!

·
acoustic motorbike
168 Posts
laffeaux,

Looks like I have gotten it taken care of. Everything should be working for you now. Good luck!

doug

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.