Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everybody, i discovered the mtb-forum just a few minutes ago while searching the net for a fat chance titanium bike or frame-set. is there anybody in the US who can offer me one. should be a ´93 oder ´94 (made in massachusetts) and should also be an M/L or L. would be glad to hear from you soon. thx. regards. fat--rider!

·
VRC Illuminati
17,654 Posts
fat--rider said:
hello everybody, i discovered the mtb-forum just a few minutes ago while searching the net for a fat chance titanium bike or frame-set. is there anybody in the US who can offer me one. should be a ´93 oder ´94 (made in massachusetts) and should also be an M/L or L. would be glad to hear from you soon. thx. regards. fat--rider!
You just found this place now!? ;)
Thilo, I figured you'd have been all over this forum long ago!
We're not quite mtb-news.de...but there's some good info here.

Welcome! :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wasn´t me....

but could have been another "thilo". some members of the "mtb-news.de" asked me too - somebody (thilo "2") obviously tried to buy a TI at ebay.com, that´s what i heard. But be sure - it wasn´t me.

Thanks for welcome me at the mtbr.com.

regards.

thilo

·
VRC Illuminati
17,654 Posts
fat--rider said:
but could have been another "thilo". some members of the "mtb-news.de" asked me too - somebody (thilo "2") obviously tried to buy a TI at ebay.com, that´s what i heard. But be sure - it wasn´t me.

Thanks for welcome me at the mtbr.com.

regards.

thilo
My bad! Yeah...two heavy hittin' Thilo's might not be good for the rest of us. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.