Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
ali'i hua
1,796 Posts
what in the world is that? izzit a 26er with such big tyres that it fits your Jones? wow. beach riding has never been so easy, eh?

·
Banned
4,348 Posts
What in the he$$ is that?:eekster: I know it's a Jeff Jones bike but my God what did you do to it:yikes: . Make it stop.:eek:ut: Take it away. Actually, it's pretty cool.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Very nice Aqua! James of Black Sheep has been doing this for a few months too, these builders must know of an ice age or something we common folk don't. :eek:

·
In FTF We Trust
1,815 Posts
Cool. The Pugsley I bought a few months ago came from Jones world headquarters via somone who was contemplating that exact bike. The guy bought it just for Jeff to ride for a while and get a feel for the fat tire bike. I guess the seed took root and that's the result. That's gotta be the world's most expensive snow/sand bike though. I think I'll stick with the Pugs.

·
\|/Home of the Braves\|/
1,926 Posts
Just WOW.
It looks like you could have a few more complete rows of spoke on that rim :)

·
Registered
625 Posts
?

for those of us that would like to try that on a 29er bike of a lesser value, is that a endomorph 3.7 or a smaller version, and would a km fork be wide enough to do that on a regular 29er bike with a 26er large marge, might be fun for the winter and some added suspension...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts