Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1120 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well it's a new year and a new decade. Last year we busted the door down on the with over 900 posts and over 15,000 page views in the 2009 25,000 mile challenge by over 10k miles hitting a massive 35980.2 miles... thats going around the world almost 1 1/2 times... or going from Key West FL to Deadhorse, Alaska and back 3 times...

amazing work guys...

so it's a new year... time of resolutions and all that... we've got the fat boy challenge thread for personal challenges... last year you guys apparently laughed at my 25k miles and blew way past that... so...

i think we can do 40,000 miles this year... thats 3333.33 miles a month... thats 20 people averaging 166 miles a month... 83 miles for 40 people...

it's a little more then we pulled off last year... but being that I thought 25k was a bit pie in the sky I think we can do it :)

rules... whatever you ride, post it... if you commute to work, post it... if it's out on the trail, post it... if it's out on the road, post it... if you went around the block with your kids, post it... rollers or trainers, post it... even if it was on a stationary or spin machine... if you pedaled it, POST IT

if you want to post what type of miles they where go ahead... simply add the guys total from before you to what you rode and post the new total...

·
Disgruntled Peccary
4,135 Posts
7.61+27.1=34.71

·
Registered
410 Posts
I dropped out on the last challenge after we hit the mark. All my riding for the next few months will be on my rollers in the basement. :( I guess it's better than noting at all. 52 miles even the past 2 days.

50.71 + 52 = 102.71

·
Disgruntled Peccary
4,135 Posts
136.24+7.89 of singletrack downtime on an on call weekend = 144.13

1 - 20 of 1120 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.