Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking into adding Surly Pugsley to my garage! Is this a good bike to start Fat Biking? Seems that so many companies are coming out with fat bikes so a bit confusing.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks SmooveP! I live in desert area and I've seen couple Fat Bikes out on the trail and they look like they having fun on them. Seem like Pugs owners seem very happy with their bikes looking at reviews.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks like every brand of bike is coming out with FAT BIKE...! Trek, Specialized to mention a couple! Going to be hard to choose bike...Aluminum or Steel? Size is most important thing because I bought Fuel bike little over a year ago and was size too small. I personally didn't like the squish...Ended up selling bike to my buddy. Now I see that their are full suspension Fattys coming out too. Gotta love the bike industry

·
Registered
34 Posts
I love my Pug, I test rode some of the other offerings and kept coming back to the Pug so that is what I bought. First ride was January 1 and I have just about 600 miles on it. Use it for everything from trail riding to commuting and I have plans to do some bike packing as well this summer. I would say you can't go wrong with a Pug.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.