Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
drev-il, not Dr. Evil!
3,910 Posts
I never saw as many mullets so densely packed into one place as I did in Barcelona (Spain) in May. It seemed like 1 out of 4 guys was doing the hockey hair. Even the girls were sporting them!

·
giddy up!
3,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ahhhh....

.....the ever popular femullet! A very rare species indeed.

Drevil said:
I never saw as many mullets so densely packed into one place as I did in Barcelona (Spain) in May. It seemed like 1 out of 4 guys was doing the hockey hair. Even the girls were sporting them!

Attachments

·
drev-il, not Dr. Evil!
3,910 Posts
donkey said:
.....the ever popular femullet! A very rare species indeed.
The funny thing is that many of them were hot, but the femullet definitely took them down a couple of notches. My brothers and I had a good old time laughing from our balcony.

Who'da thunk the American South was an international hairstyle-fashion leader?

·
Lazy People Suck
767 Posts
Speaking of Mullets Galore

This past weekend, my fair city, Columbus IN, was lucky enough to be graced with the Women's Softball World Series. I have never seen so many fine examples of Mullets and manly women.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Drevil said:
I never saw as many mullets so densely packed into one place as I did in Barcelona (Spain) in May
Oh man, you should have been in the Czech republic a few years back when Jagr was sporting his mega-mullet - you weren't a man if you didn't have a mullet. Even now you see an unnaturally high amount, particularly in the east, I think they consider Jagr as having sold out....

Sam

1 - 20 of 24 Posts