Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since the Fargo is a adventure touring bike, I think it would be fun to find out where the Fargos have taken us this summer. I will start off with showing some pictures of my biketouring trip in Norway I just finished. I was riding the mountainroads of Norway with my wife and two kids, one on his trailerbike.

Attachments

·
Harmonius Wrench
8,254 Posts
I rode my Fargo in the States of Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa, and Minnesota this summer on gravel, pavement, and single track. I rode in a race, (Dirty Kansa 200) on the Fargo Adventure Ride #2, and one long gravel road ride of 118 miles with 10,000 feet of climbing.

That bike and I have certainly had some great adventures this summer and I hope to have many, many more in the years to come.

Pics all from rides on my Fargo.

Attachments

·
Spud State Rider
630 Posts
Today just the local river trail and a climb up one of our many grades here. Middle of sept though a five day tour in the Crater Lare area of Oregon. :thumbsup:

The bike is so damn comfortable I am neglecting my other bikes. :D

·
Registered
798 Posts
Oh the places you'll go

Pottser, thanks for starting this and great photos. I love to see people adventuring with their kids!

I wrote earlier today that for me the Fargo represents freedom. So far this year I've ridden in Minnesota, North Dakota, Montana, Wyoming, South Dakota, Oregon and Wisconsin. I threw in one from Iowa but it was last summer. Who knows where it will take me next? Oh yeah, Vegas!

Jason
Salsa Crew

Disclaimer: I work for Salsa but I really do ride this bike everywhere.

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
In addition to the ongoing 50 mile commutes to work in socal traffic, my first Fargo trip was up the Dempster Highway in northern Canada. Almost 500 miles of gravel bliss. In about a month I'm putting all those water bottle mounts to good use with a loop in California's Eastern Sierra which should culminate in a ride up a 14er. This bike makes me dream big :)

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.