Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2 months in Phoenix are rapidly coming to an end and will return home to cold and snowy Utah next week. Would like to get in one more epic ride Sunday, 12/28, before I leave. Haven't decided for sure what the ride will be, but my short list is:

- Double Bypass dropping into MMP for a lap at the comp track
- Hawes/Pass Mtn
- long ride at So Mtn

If anyone is interested in spinning along let me know. I'm also flexible and open to any other thoughts and suggestions for a ride.

Craig

·
Kathleen in AZ
5,181 Posts
cstuttle said:
My 2 months in Phoenix are rapidly coming to an end and will return home to cold and snowy Utah next week. Would like to get in one more epic ride Sunday, 12/28, before I leave. Haven't decided for sure what the ride will be, but my short list is:

- Double Bypass dropping into MMP for a lap at the comp track
- Hawes/Pass Mtn
- long ride at So Mtn

If anyone is interested in spinning along let me know. I'm also flexible and open to any other thoughts and suggestions for a ride.

Craig
Sunday.... I'm hosting a long SoMo ride from my house on Sunday and you (and anyone else) are welcome to join. The length kinda depends on the group and how the NM boys are feeling after not being on their bikes for several weeks. I have the idea of including National, Holbert, and Corona Loma but this ride will likely evolve on the fly. I haven't posted up since the exact timing and details are not solidified, but I'm guessing we will roll from my house at 10 so should be at the ramadas by 10:30. PM me if you want directions to my house - the advantage of starting there is the after-ride hot tubbin and bbq!

Kathleen

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.