Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Long Live Long Rides
397 Posts
lonely

Honestly, I almost never see anyone else famous or not on a tandem (off-road). Some of you need to head out to Fruita/Moab this spring so we don't feel as lonely out there. That said we are starting to become known in town so maybe we will become infamous (that means more than famous, right?).

·
Registered
858 Posts
Visit to Fruita

We will definitely be out your way come spring time. Please keep us posted as to the trail status. We've been covered in snow since Thanksgiving weekend :mad:

As for famous people on tandems...I can't say that I've ever seen any (at least not in person).

·
Professional Crastinator
6,593 Posts
Trails4Two said:
Honestly, I almost never see anyone else famous or not on a tandem (off-road). Some of you need to head out to Fruita/Moab this spring so we don't feel as lonely out there. That said we are starting to become known in town so maybe we will become infamous (that means more than famous, right?).
I hope you don't think that the "more than famous" quote was wasted - I caught it. :lol:

-F

·
MTB Tandem Nut
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
One of our Fandango customers was riding on their local trail, and encountered Floyd Landis riding mtb. Apparently the tandem caught his (floyd's) attention, because he flahsed a thumbs-up the team and yelled "very cool!".
I suppose he may be more in the infamous catagory?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.