Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
They are currently building a new machine built climbing trail at Blackstrap, but it's not done yet. Probably not too far off though, it's visible near the top at this point.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Nice! That hill needs a better way up.
Can confirm they did an EXCELLENT job....did 11 miles and 1500 feet of vert with WAY less effort due to the new escalator trail. They've really made blackstrap a lot more accessible to people with the mellow switchback climb.

·
Gruntled
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Can confirm they did an EXCELLENT job....did 11 miles and 1500 feet of vert with WAY less effort due to the new escalator trail. They've really made blackstrap a lot more accessible to people with the mellow switchback climb.
Finally open, then! Sweet.

I also saw there's a new section going in next to the "blue all the way" or whatever it's called snowmobile trail up towards blackstrap road.

·
Registered
376 Posts
I just moved back to Maine from northern Kentucky. Hurricane is a lot of fun. The new downhill flow trail is now open. Berms, tabletops and other features I'm not good at. Fun anyway.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.